Another TRADITIONAL event that will take place in Sivrihisar Airshows 2017 is “THE AVIATION PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST”.
The contest is open for the participation of everyone.
The Specification of Photography Contest
1. The Aim of the Contest
The aim of the photography contest of Sivrihisar Airshows 2017 is to contribute to the publicity of S.U.S.H.M. and to support the formation of photography archives of the center.
2. The Subject of the Contest
All activities that will be performed in the scope of Sivrihisar Airshows in S.U.S.H.M. on 16-17 September 2017 are included as subjects of the contest.
3. Contest Rules
– Contest is open to all amateur and professional photographers except fort he jury and organization personnel.
–There is only one category: Digital Colour
– Each participant can attend the contest with maximum 4 work.
– Only basic edits (light, contrast, frame etc.) will be accepted on the works sent to the contest. Otherwise, it will not be accepted. The removal of an existing object or the addition of an object that does not exist will be the reason for elimination.
– The works will be sent with a short edge of at least 2400 pixels with a maximum compression quality of jpeg format.
– The participant declares and undertakes that all the works sent to the contest belong to her/him.
– Jury shall have the authority to refuse the application or exclude it from evaluation without informing the participant if anything is contrary to the rules.
– Jury is authorized to request the original photograph from the participant when considered necessary.
4. Photos’Right of Use
4.1. - The right of publication, copyright, use and display of photographs will belong to the Sivrihisar General Aviation Center together with the owners of the works. These works will be stored in the archives of Sivrihisar General Aviation Center.
4.2. - The works in the contest can be used by Sivrihisar General Aviation Center provided that the photographer's name is indicated in books, catalogues, advertisements, brochures, web pages, official social media accounts and similar printed publications.
4.3. - For the works used in this way, owner of the work acknowledges, declares and undertakes that she/he will not take back her/his consent later and will not prevent the work from being used in the above manner, or she/he will not claim any copyright or any kind of demand for this permission/consent.
5. Photo Sending
5.1. - There will be no names, symbols, or marks on the photographs belonging to the photographer.
5.2. – Participants will give a nickname consisting of two letters and four numbers to their photo files.
5.3. – The works will be send to firstname.lastname@example.org The contest secretariat is not responsible for any technical problems that may arise in the submission of the work.
6. Contest Date
16-17 September 2017 – Photo shoot in Sivrihisar Airshow
18-22 September 2017 – Photo submission
23 September 2017 – Jury meeting
24 September 2017 –Announcement of the results via social media accounts of Sivrihisar General Aviation Center.
Zafer BUNA (Aviation Photographer)
Uğur ÖZKAN (Aviation Photographer)
Ali İsmet ÖZTÜRK (S.U.S.H.M. Chair)
Senan ÖZTÜRK (SHG Organisation Committee Chair)
8. Contest Coordinator
Sivrihisar General Aviation Center, Sivrihisar / ESKİŞEHİR
Flight award to the first three!
THE AVIATION PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST
1: Salim Arslan
2: Bülent Öztürk
3: Murat Yenen